A lot of great things were discussed, and Mr. Robot wants you to know he’s dedicated to making sure all of the tools and data on his site are updated with patch 1.2, to continue his promise to present accurate data. Here’s a few things we’ll be working on to make sure we have the proper updates the day SWTOR patch 1.2 launches.
- There will be changes with some moddable and epic gear where more mods/armoring/enhancements will be able to be removed.
- A lot of craftable BoPs sounds like they’ll be BoE in 1.2
- There are a bunch of legacy changes that might unlock extra buffs or abilities for characters. We’ll be sure to add that in to our interface as well.
- The reverse engineering chances will get better with 1.2 – and Mr. Robot will reflect that in our stats. Sneak peak at our feature: very soon we’ll have item pages for crafted items that show you the RE chances – badass, right?
- Crafting crew skills are going to change to become more useful end-game. We’ll be updating patterns, materials, and all related items as needed.
Mr. Robot has ordered a few extra processors and a soldering kit off Amazon to install in his titanium core, so that he can make sure he updates all of these changes As always, Mr. Robot is dedicated to having accurate data, so that you can trust what you see on his site.
For other upcoming features, check out this article.