Mr. Robot knows you have a lot of shiny gear in your bags, and he wants to make sure you equip the right stuff.
- Get the in-game mod on Curse!
- Mr. Robot will find the best set from items in your bags. It’s similar to a BiS list… so we call it BiB (Best in Bags).
- This is very handy for offspecs! Are you a tank? Find your best DPS set. You can even lock in your tank items so Mr. Robot doesn’t try to reforge them on you
How to get started: Text Tutorial
1. Open the Ask Mr. Robot addon in game. (Don’t have it? Get it from Curse).
2. Open your bank and bags so the mod can scan the inventory.
3. Go to the “Best in Bags” tab in the addon (lower left)
4. Copy the text in the box on that screen. NOTE whenever your gear changes, click the “Update” button at the bottom of that window first, THEN copy the text from the box. This step copies all of the gear from your bags, bank, equipped gear, talents and glyphs.
7. Click the orange “Import” button at the bottom of that window.
Your character now has updated gear, talents and glyphs.
Next: Getting your Main Spec BiB Results
Click the big green “Find Best in Bags” button to see your results. Mr. Robot will not only find the best items, but he’ll reforge, gem, and enchant them for you too. If you get a new item while raiding – reupload your gear. Mr. Robot will find you a new BiB set, and tell you how to optimize your new item.
Let Mr. Robot suggest your best OFF SPEC set too!
This is handy. Really handy. Whenever you click “Best in Bags” – Mr. Robot finds the best options for your main spec, locks it all in, then finds the best offspec with the leftover items (and he’s also allowed to reuse LOCKED main spec items).
Fancy Extras to Know About
- You can click the shopping list button to get not only a list of gems, enchants and reforges, but also a list of items that you need to swap out.
- You can click on any item to bring up a gear list of only items you own for each slot.
- Open the options menu to tell Mr. Robot if he should auto-upgrade items in your bag, or if you want him to leave all of the items as-is. The idea behind auto-upgrading is that if you have a 522+8 chest already equipped, that new 522+0 item you just won may never look like an upgrade unless Mr. Robot auto-upgrades it. However, if you have a 522+0 set of legs equipped, he will NOT upgrade other 522 legs to see if they are better.
That’s all folks!