Best in Bags: Full of Awesome
- Get the in-game mod on Curse!
- Mr. Robot will find the best set from items in your bags. It’s similar to a BiS list… so we call it BiB (Best in Bags).
- This is very handy for offspecs! Are you a tank? Find your best DPS set. You can even lock in your tank items so Mr. Robot doesn’t try to reforge them on you
- And of course, this is the best way to get your initial set of gear setup post 6.0.2 reforge resets, etc.
The idea is the same, some screens may be out of date
How to get started: UPDATED for 6.0.2
1. Open the Ask Mr. Robot addon in game. (Don’t have it? Get it from Curse). To do that click on the Ask Mr. Robot minimap icon, or type /amr show in the chat window.
2. Open your bank and bags so the mod can scan the inventory.
3. Go to the “Load a Gearset” tab in the addon.
4. Copy the text in the box on that screen. This step copies all of the gear from your bags, bank, equipped gear, talents and glyphs.
5. RETURN TO THE WEBSITE! Click the big green arrow above your character, and select the “Best in Bags” option in the upper left.
6. Paste the text in the box that appears. Click the green “Import Now” button right below the box. On repeat visits, you can choose to view a previous import if nothing has changed since your last import.
7. Choose your main spec. On repeat visits, Mr. Robot will remember your choice.
8. After you choose a spec, you can click the next button at the top. Take notice of the ‘progress bar’ at the top – you can use this to move between different steps.
9. View your results!!!
You can also export these results to the addon, click the blue “Export to Addon” button found in the “Now What?” Section. Or if you want to look at your offspec, click the green “Next” button toward the top of the section.
10. Sending the data to the addon!
Click the blue “Export to Addon” button you see in the picture above (on the website). Copy the text in the box. Then go IN-GAME and open our ADDON. This time, go to the “Load a Gear Set” tab. Paste the text in that window, and you’re all set!
NOTE: As of 1:34 PM PST, the export to addon button isn’t hooked up. Sorry. We will have that fixed today (10/14)
You can click on any item to bring up a gear list of only items you own for each slot.