How many times can I say the alpha is close before it’s here?! ONE MORE TIME! I’m on the final stages of testing. And I’m sending screenshots back of logs I test. Not nearly as fun as playing with the alpha on your own, but we’re VERY CLOSE!
I’ll be posting screenshots as I get to them. If you want to participate I need:
- A link to your log (raw text file) on dropbox or some other file sharing service
- The region and realm of the person who made the log
- A specific boss you’re interested in (I am only doing screenshots from 1 boss at a time)
- Your character name (so I know who to focus on in the screenshots)
- Ophea’s team, Thok the Bloodthirsty – kill (mage, damage views)
- Eninia’s team, Garrosh – kill (holy paladin, healing views)
- Krazyito’s team, Iron Juggernaut – kill (resto druid, healing views)
- Cheapshot, Malkorok kill (hunter vs hunter damage comparison)
- Traki’s team, heroic Fallen Protectors 10% wipe (look at damage taken)
- Roxyn’s team, heroic Norushen (rogue dps comparison)
- Buffs are shaping up – look at the last column. We show where the buff comes from (like T16 2-pc set), who it came from (which ally cast it on you), and more.
- Gear & talent data is working: when you upload a log, you’ll have the option to attach actual gear/talent data from each fight. This is done with a simple copy/paste and it contains the gear data from everyone who has the AMR mod installed in your raid. If someone doesn’t have gear data, or you don’t upload it, we grab a snapshot of their current armory (not perfect, but close).