We enabled an unpublished version of our mod to gather some extra data with your combat logs. We’re trying to make sure it’s gathering data correctly and would love a few testers.
We are looking for any Flex or higher for SoO! 10, 25 and flex are all ok!
- Download the mod here – UPDATED ON DEC 17. (note: while the rest of the mod features should work as normal, it IS an alpha version with the combat logging). Replace your other version of the AMR mod with this one.
- Get one other person in your raid to also use that special version of the mod. Why? We want to be able to verify that the character data we are collecting is correct.
- When your raid starts, click the start button. It will automatically turn on advanced logging as well.
- When you are done, press the stop button, and send us the string as instructed in the addon.
- Lastly, zip up your combat log and send it to us (via drop box please!)
Unfortunately, we don’t have an alpha of the site to see your results. But we’re working on that 🙂 The mod will be collecting extra information like gear, talents, etc for each boss fight. We hope to tie that information to the combat logs so we can show DPS trends by iLevel, popular talents for each boss fight, etc.
Lastly, if you haven’t taken our combat log survey yet, give it a go! We’re giving away a Hearthstone beta key AND an annual AMR premium account to a lucky winner who completes the survey. We’ll announce the winner on Monday, December 16.