With the realm merges, you may have noticed some characters won’t load on our site. That’s because they also won’t load on the battle.net armory. If they don’t load on battle.net, we can’t load them automatically either (since we get the data from battle.net.
But never fear! We have a workaround :
How to use the copy/paste method:
1. Open the Ask Mr. Robot addon in game.
2. Go to the “Best in Bags” tab in the addon (lower left)
3. Copy the text in the box on that screen. NOTE whenever your gear changes, click the “Update” button at the bottom of that window first, THEN copy the text from the box.
4. Return to AskMrRobot.com. Click the green “Import” button to the right of your character name.
5. A window will open up. Paste the text in the white box.
6. Click the orange “Import” button at the bottom of that window.
Your character now has updated gear, talents and glyphs.
If you want to get that data into SimC, click the ‘export to SimC’ button found just above your stats section on our site. Grab the code and paste it into SimC.