Hey everyone! We’ll have our site updated late Monday night with all of the 5.4 stuff:
- New item data & their sources
- First pass at 5.4 weights (which will be tweaked over the next few weeks as theorycraft develops)
- Trinket rankings
- Set bonus rankings
- Bonus rolls for Siege of Orgrimmar
- New sections in the ‘upgrade finder’ to include SoO
- Update valor item costs (which will now cost justice)
- New talents and glyphs
PS, a HUGE thanks to the people over at Curse and WoWDB, who work with us day and night to get us the data we need. Even though they are ridiculously busy with their own 5.4 stuff, they’ve always taken time to help us when we have data requests. Much robot love.
Coming Tuesday night: our in-game mod!
The mod’s public beta has been going well and it’s ready to launch. However, since the talents and glyphs and a few other things are changing once 5.4 goes live, we’ll do some initial testing Tuesday afternoon. Then we’ll update the addon and let everyone have access to it Tuesday night. (We can’t do it during the day on Tuesday because our server traffic will be too high).
The mod will let you:
- Import your optimizations
- Give you an in-game shopping list
- Auto-reforge for you
- Let you whisper the gems or enchants you need to a friend, guild, etc.