Mr. Robot is excited to help you find your pre-raid BiS gear! All you have to do is go to the BiS view, then edit the filters. Below is one example of pre-raid filters.
I’ll go through the filters, starting at the top left, and going down through each of the 4 columns.
- Target Level: this affects things like the boss debuffs, like crit. Set it to +2 (5-man dungeon)
- Raid Gear: uncheck both of these options
- World Bosses: if you’re doing them, check those boxes.
- Legendary Quest Progress: you can get the 680 ring without ever stepping foot in a raid. So it’s best to get that, pronto!
- Default Item Enhancements: this tells Mr. Robot if you want him to assume extra gem sockets, etc. Note that starting with 5man heroics, you can start to get extra gem sockets, warforged gear and minor stats.
- Apexis Crystal Items: check any of the boxes you are ready to afford
- PvP Threshold: set this to none
- Crafted Threshold: You can choose the level of crafted gear you have access to or can afford off the AH. Remember that you can upgrade the gear as well.
- Mission Gear Threshold: missions start rewarding 615 gear when you (and/or your followers) reach level 100.These rewards can get higher, so as you start seeing those missions, you can adjust this option.
- BoE gear: These are items you can buy off the AH. It is NOT restricted to items that drop out of Highmaul or Blackrock foundry (it’s just there for item level reference).
- Thriftiness: up to you!
- Min / Max Item level: no need to adjust these since the other filters will take care of it. But you can if you’d like.
- Other Items: The heroic daily dungeon rewards decent gear if you’d like to check that box. The rewards you get are random.
Best in Bags:
As you are trying to get your BiS set ready, remember to use Best in Bags. Since you won’t likely get every piece on your pre-raid BiS before you start raiding, Mr. Robot will help you pick out the best items that you DO have 🙂